How to Grow Your Opted-In Email List
- Simply ask your customers for email information.
- When they make a purchase from you, ask for an email.
- When they contact your company with questions, ask for an email.
- Remind customers to sign up for your emails via marketing collateral like brochures, postcards, ETC. And make sure you have a easy way for them to sign up.
- This is the easiest way to grow your opted-in email list, so take advantage of it.
- Make signing up for your email list easy to do. Think about installing an opted-in email HTML signup box on your website.
- Customer loyalty may be the result of excellent products, superior services, marketing, all of the above, or some other factor (s). However, if you make it easy for a Loyal Customer to signup for your email list, they will do it. Not because of the knowledge you provide, the emotions your products evoke, the quality of the products/services you deliver, (although this all plays a role) but they will sign up because you made it easy for them to do.
- Utilize SMS tools to make it easy for your audience to opt in. (See Below)
- Make sure you are encouraging prospects/contacts to sign up for your newsletter. Email family members, co-workers, friends, LinkeIn Connections, and other acquaintances asking if it’s OK to add them to your list. (Remember opted-in subscriber lists are much more valuable the non-opted in lists)
- Promote your signup form through sites like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Send at least a tweet every the days with a link to your signup form.
- Update your Facebook and Google + status at least every 3 months with subscription info.
- Utilize signs and table tents in your place of business.
- This is a great way to get your customers to see your message at low cost to you.
- It also gets you right in front of your customer.
- Make sure you use Forward and Social Buttons in your emails.
- This makes it easy for people to share your email on social sites, or forward it to friends.
Tucson Email Advertising
- Remember this is an Opted-In list so never buy email address, ever!