Is your Inbound Marketing Plan on Track?
All these facts are courtesy of Hub Spot, the premier player in social media resources and information. These facts provide all the more reason to get your internet campaign started sooner rather than later…
- About 46% of daily internet users read more than one blog every day.
- Blog posts shared on Twitter get 113% more inbound links than those not shared on social media at all.
- Businesses that blog at least 20 times per month generate 5X more traffic and 4X more leads than those that only blog a few times per month.
- B2B companies that blog generate 67% more leads per month than those that do not.
- 46% of daily searches are for research on products or services. The more pages you have, the better chance you have of ranking high.
- 70% of the links search users click on are organic – not paid. Using keyword-rich alt text can help you rank higher so that you can capture some of that delicious organic traffic for yourself. Yum.
- 89% of US internet users search online before they make a purchase, even when the purchase is made at a local business.
- Companies that blog have 97% more inbound links than those that don’t. Creating great content is the key to getting inbound links – there’s just no substitute.
- 74% of smartphone users have made a purchase from their smartphone.
- Companies with over 1,000 Twitter followers get 6X more traffic.
- Did you know that 93% of US adult internet users are on Facebook? Unless you only sell to that laggy little 7% of all internet users, think again.
Contact us today for a free consultation.